Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Nasal Swab 25 Pack
Available for home testing.
Need COVID-19 results fast? Take the Clungene rapid antigen test and get them back in just 15 minutes. Complete with comprehensive instructions, this nasal swab self-test can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- COVID-19 rapid antigen test for unsupervised testing in the home
- Results in 15 minutes
- Comprehensive instructions included
- ARTG No.: 333341
- Expiry Date: 2025-10
Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen [Frequently asked questions (FAQ)]
How does the CLUNGENE COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test work?
- The CLUNGENE COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a type of test called an antigen test. When you have COVID-19, the SARS-CoV-2 virus (the virus that causes COVID-19) can be present in your nasal secretions. The CLUNGENE COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test can detect small parts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in your nasal secretions. These small parts of the SARS-CoV-2 virus are known as proteins or antigens.
Will this test hurt?
- No, the nasal swab is not sharp and it should not hurt. Sometimes the swab can feel slightly uncomfortable or tickly. If you feel pain, please stop the test and seek advice from a doctor.
What are the potential benefits and risks of this test?
Potential risks include:
- Possible discomfort during sample collection.
- Possible incorrect test results (see Limitations section).
Potential benefits include:
- The results, along with other information, can help your doctor make informed recommendations about your treatment/care.
- The results of this test may help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family and others in your community.
|1. Test Cassette
|2. Extraction Reagent Tube
|4. Waste Bag
|5. Instructions for Use
Clungene Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test Nasal Swab may be used to detect possible infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practices must be maintained).
Follow current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements.
The advertised COVID-19 rapid antigen test is being supplied for self-testing purposes (e.g. unsupervised testing in the home or other environment).
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch between 4–30 ℃.
- The LOT and the expiration date were printed on the foil packaging and box
The following potential interference substances were evaluated with the COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test at
the concentrations listed below were found not to affect test performance.
- Contains a pack of 5
- Fast results in 15 minutes
- Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 333341)