- The RD500 is a semi-automatic defibrillator that is operated by using two simple buttons.
- It features clear and simple voice prompts for users, and visual prompts to assist the rescuer in noisy or multi-lingual environments.
- The RD500 features unique patient-specific CPR feedback which instructs the user to push harder, faster, slower to reassure you that you’re doing it right.
- 8-year warranty with lowest cost of ownership over 8 years (PAD & battery).
- Public Access Defibrillator with world leading CPR Advisor
- Defibrillation is easy, CPR is the hard part…The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 500P provides all the advantages of the 300P with the addition of an innovative CPR advisor. Regardless ofwhether it is a lay person or a professional rescuer, the AHA/ERC guidelines place a greateremphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- HeartSine can now provide a device to support these guidelines by the introduction of the HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P with CPR Advisor.
- Easy-to-follow Visual and Voice Prompts
- Built-in confidence. The samaritan PAD 500P uses an Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) to assess
the effectiveness of the CPR.
- User-friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire process.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 500P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress. It also carries a 7 year unit warranty.
- Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 500P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
- Real Economy for the Real World. Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. Cartridge has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- 200 (W) X 184 (D) X 480 (H)
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.