Werkomed KF94 Respirator Mask 10 Pack (N95 Equivalent)
- 4-ply Structure, 3-tier foldable, High-adhesion nose clip
- A Hypoallergenic mask of high-quality fabric with a soft touch.
- Quadruple filter- Droplet blocking is basic, blocking 94% of ultrafine dust
- 3D ergonomic structure- High elastic ear band, functional nose support
- Outer Fabric/Lining – Toray advanced material non-woven fabric
- Filter – Environment & Human high-quality filters are used
- Middle Material – U.S Dupont hard shell
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fog properties.
Measurements (Please allow 5mm leeway in terms of measurement location)
- Mask Nose Clip Piece – Width – 190mm (Please refer to photo for measurement diagram)
- Ear Loop – Width 70mm
- Total Mask Width (Not including nose clip width) 200mm
- Mask filter section Height 80mm
- Mask height at open size 150mm
- Mask height chin part 40mm
- Mask height nose clip part 40mm
- Do not use in an enclosed space with an oxygen concentration of less than 18%.
- Do not touch the surface of the mask after wearing it.
- Do not wrap the respirator with a towel or tissue paper and then wear it over it.
- Do not use if the inside of the mask is contaminated.
- Do not machine wash and use.
- If breathing is difficult, stop using the product and consult a doctor if necessary.
Our disposable masks protect you from different kinds of particles in your environment, including the following:
If you’re involved in woodworking, construction, or mining, you’ll be exposed to a large quality of dust that can cause respiratory concerns and coughing. Wear our mask to keep yourself safe.
Fumes are a common occurrence in many industries, including welding and glass working. These fumes pose a health hazard since they can lead to heavy metal poisoning in some cases. But with one of our P2 masks, you can leave this worry behind.
Fine particles and mists are a hazard in the healthcare industry where there is a risk of spread and bacterial transfer.
Like mists, vapours also cause respirator concerns. So, healthcare workers and patients are required to wear masks in certain circumstances. Our masks are made according to the national standards to provide full protection against airborne moisture particles.
Please note: These KF94 are non-medical face masks and should only be used as a fashion accessory.