Features & Benefits:
- Pre-Assembled Kernmantle Rope Assembly includes Shock Absorber ready to connect to Anchor and Harness (Rated at 140kG) – ZRL-15.
- ANSI 16kN Gate rated Twistlok Steel Carabiners.
- 25mm x 2m Webbing Sling provides Universal connection rated at 22kN – ZWS913
- Sizable Backpack ruggedly constructed provides ample space for the kit.
- Harness is certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 2020
- 15m Kernmantle Rope Line with 140kg shock Absorber and ANSI Hooks – AS1891.5 2020
- 3 x ANSI Twist Lock Karabiners
- 2m Webbing Anchor Strap – AS/NZS 5532.2013
- Printed Box
- One person plus tools – 140Kg (Harness Capacity will follow the capacity of the Shock Absorbing Lanyard/Inertia Reel used to connect it to Anchor).
- MAXISAFE harnesses should be used with compatible connectors which ensure connection will be maintained in the event of high forces on the gate.
- Use as per MAXISAFE Roofers Kit User Manual.
- For working where Falls are possible.
- Roof Work
- General Fall Protection in accordance AS/NZS1891.4 2009
- General tradesperson
- Construction workers
- Vertical climbing
- Access equipment
Note: Our shipping fee is based on metro/close regional shipping. In rare cases, some areas are charged at a higher rate by our couriers (especially remote and out of the way places), so we may contact you with a more accurate shipping rate before we process your order. You may accept or decline based on the final shipping charge we quote you.
Please contact us for more details about the product.